Tropical Party

I was checking out some digital scrapbooking blogs and came across a card like the one I made above. It was using a kit one of the designers made. Seeing all the squares, I was thinking it was a fun way to show the paper in our Designer Series Paper. I still have way too much DP and every time I get another pack, I promise myself I will use it. I don't. Island Oasis has been sitting on my desk for a couple of months. I've even made several cards with Tropical Party. Today I used some. I have to keep telling myself it is OK to use this set still, it is after all, still summer. Today was the first day of school so I'm feeling like summer is over even though it is mid-90s and won't be fall-like for about 3 more months.

Stamps: Tropical Party, Thank You Kindly, Frames w/ a Flourish
CS: Old Olive, So Saffron, WW
Ink: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Misc.: Island Oasis DSP, Fire Circles Brads, Dimensionals, corner rounder

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament