Friend to Friend

The swap I participated in had you pick a card from the catalog and either change the set or the colors. I changed out the set. I couldn't find the recipe on the SU site for the catalog, so I kept it the same color scheme. I'm guessing Pumpkin Pie was used but I liked the Peach Parfait with the taffeta. The card I used as my template is found on page 140 of the current catalog.

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Priceless, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Confetti White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Ink: StazOn, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
Markers: Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Crumb Cake
Misc.: Pumpkin Pie Taffeta, dotted scallop border punch

post signature

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament