. . . next year I'll forget mine

This set has always cracked me up. This particular stamp has always tickled me and I've never had a need to use it. Either I remember your birthday or I don't. The person I made this for, I remembered her birthday, I just failed to schedule my time well enough that I was able to get it made in time. Each week it seems I get a little done on different things I wanted to include. The funny thing is I bought her gift 2 weeks before her birthday. It still won't make it in the mail today. My van is in the shop for some routine maintenance. I make no promises on tomorrow since I'll not want to be out longer than I have to with the school registrations.

Stamps: Wanda's Wit and Wisdom, Occasional Quotes
CS: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Ink: StazOn Black
Misc.: WWC, Dimensionals, Brads, Perfect Polkadots EF, Scallop Frame die

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament