Monday, August 16, 2010

Day of Gratitude

I made two cards Saturday using this set. I have quite a few more ideas for this set but I'm totally focused on swaps . . . still. I'm using this card for one swap and the other card I entered into a contest. It is cloudy today so I wasn't able to capture the shine of the Smooch spray on the main image. It is the first time I've used it and I love it. This needs to stay short because I have a meeting to get to. Lots of cards to share this week.

Note that I used the new decorative label punch from the holiday mini. I cut off the points from the top and bottom. They poked around the oval just a smidge but just enough that I felt the need to make them disappear.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
CS: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, VV
Markers: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Misc.: Vintage brads, wide oval punch, decorative label punch, gold glow Smooch Spritz, early espresso 1/4" grosgrain, square lattice embossing folder, dimensionals

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this set! I can't buy everything though. I had to sacrifice this one. This is also the set being used at the regionals in my area, but I'm unable to attend! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails