Today is the day for the 2nd VC Rocks Blog Hop! You probably just came from Stampin' Stace and saw the stinkin' cute scrapbook page with the monkey looking out the window. Adorable!! I'm loving all the punch art I've been seeing lately and how versatile the Tropical Party set is.
I went with "sneak peak" for this hop. The stamp set I used is a Level I hostess set called Because I Care. If you get Paper Crafts magazine, you will see this sketch in the magazine. I like the simple look of the card.
Stamps: Because I Care
CS: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, WW
Ink: VersaMark, Marina Mist
Misc.: Vintage Wallpaper folder, Clear EP, corner rounder punch, WW ribbon, dimensionals, piercer.
1. Make the base for your card.
2. Cut a piece of Wild Wasabi (3-1/2 x 3), round the corners and emboss it. Mount to your base.
3. Cut a piece of WW and emboss your image with clear embossing powder. Sponge over the image and wipe of excess ink. Round the top corners.
4. Use Wild Wasabi for a mat, rounding top corners.
5. Punch holes for ribbon and tie.
6. Mount with dimensionals. Pierce cardstock at base of image.
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is Lori at Paper Castles. If you want to start at the beginning, go to the VC Rocks blog.