Big Shot Swap

I still have the sympathy/get well/thinking of you & birthday swaps to post. I finally got all of the cards scanned in last night. My project that I planned to have done by now . . . isn't. I have only made it bigger as I think of more to include. My absolute deadline is Monday and my goal is Sunday night in case there are any problems I will still have Monday to work with tech support.

After my last post I went through and listed the sets so it is easier to find samples, however, I only did this with 2010. All other cards are still listed under stamping.

I joined the Big Shot swap for inspiration and ideas. I was thinking I don't use my Big Shot enough but I have come to realize that I do use it often. In fact, it is within arms reach more often than not.

Angela Khan

Brenda Hugar

Donna Levi

Jane Hignite

Jeanie Carter

Melissa Isgett

Sandy L

SMB

Stace

Tina Taves

I'll be back Monday with another swap. I can't wait to be done with this project and hopefully the results with be worth all of the time it is taking.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament