Back Wednesday

What time I did have this weekend was not spent stamping. I'm working on a photo book that I need to finish in a couple of days. So far I have 26 pages in the book. I need to digi scrap a lot more pages before I'm done. I should be realistic and set a goal for finishing this coming weekend.

I also spent some time knitting a couple more baby caps and making pom poms and attaching them. I'm only have done with the pom poms and I want to knit another cap or two. I'm hoping to have 2 dozen complete by this weekend (I have 22 now) so they can be donated with the others to Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando.

I'm organizing my stamps now that the retired list is out.

See you tomorrow.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament