Kind and Caring Thoughts

I am amazed that it is Friday already. I'm not a list person. I stopped 18 years ago when my lists were longer than the hours available to do it. Rather than focus on what was accomplished the list hung over me of all that I needed to do. I make a list for the grocery store and on some rare occasions where there is so much that I have a list to be sure I don't forget something. This was one of those rare occasions where I had a list. The important things are almost done but there is so much more I never got to. I think the list is going out with the garbage tomorrow and I'll just have to know it will all get done, it always does.

I'm not entirely jazzed with this card. One of those middle of the night creations that needs tweaking.

Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts, All Holidays
CS: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, WW
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Misc.: Pretty in Pink ribbon

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament