A card coming later today. . .

but not from this. I'm off to my daughters graduation from elementary school . . . again. She graduated last year and then we moved across the country and elementary school goes through 6th grade here so she gets to do it all over.

A while ago I tried double embossing. I suppose I need to read someone's tutorial on it because I always end up with the embossing powder on the embossed part. I brush some off, but I'm not able to get it all. I used some scrap DP I had and did one in white and one in red. I think you really have to go with black when doing this because the paper shows through the white. Of course, SU no longer sells red and my jar I bought from them years ago is very full. I had purchased it for a July 4th project.

I'm off to graduation. I'll post a card tonight.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament