A Rose is a Rose

I had another card in mind but I found a scrap of paper on my desk from the tin last week and it was the perfect size for the front of a card so I used it up. A quick photo before cooking dinner. My daughter, in a very nice way, reminded me of the time to get me thinking about dinner. She commented that it seemed later than it was because her dad and brother were home when she got home from school. I asked her what time it was and was told 6:30. That beats "What's for dinner?"

Stamps: A Rose is a Rose

CS: Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red, Barely Banana, WW, Bella Rose DP

Ink: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red

Misc.: Celery grosgrain, dimensionals, banana brads, punches

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament