Summer is Here

A month or so ago Jami told me how to make these fool-proof flowers and assured me they were easy to make. I made one and it sat on my desk. I decided to just go with the same paper I made the flower from and make a simple card. Do you see that I used my Two Tags die again? I was actually going to do it differently on the card but I had this bow left on my desk from a Valentine's card. I have several little piles of "extras" on my desk from various projects. I don't really want to throw them away but I think I need to give myself a cut-off date to use them so I can clear some clutter.

I'll be back Monday. My son is camping tonight with the scouts on an island. They are actually canoeing to the island with their gear. Hope no one tips it. The girls and I are celebrating school being over and plotting our summer plans. My husband and I are celebrating our 15 year anniversary this weekend too. Lots of happy things. Have a great weekend.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament