Here For You

This is the last of my swap cards (for now). This swap was for get well, sympathy and thinking of you cards. This card could be used for sympathy or thinking of you. I used VersaMark on the Baja Breeze CS wanting it to be subtle. For the image behind the bird, I used Baja Breeze but I stamped off once on scrap paper . I always like these colors together, there is something calming about them.

I felt bad for the postal clerk that had me yesterday. I was her last customer for the day and it took a while because she was weighing and putting stamps on my return envelopes for the packages and then she had to mail them off. I definitely wasn't quick like the others she had been getting. I know I've said it before but the line at our post office is always to the door. If you have to go there, plan on a 30 min. wait. Yesterday I was amused by the patrons that bought just one stamp. Why not buy a book or just 5 so you don't have to wait 30 minutes next time, heck they could mail it from their home and not have to take the time to drive there. Does there come a time in your life when you have so much time to spare you don't worry?

Stamps: Friends 24-7

CS: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, VV

Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, VersaMark

Misc.: Dimensionals, Vintage Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Circle Punches: 1-1/4, 1-3/8, & 1-1/2

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament