VC Rocks Blog Hop
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, All Holidays
CS: Naturals Ivory, Kraft, Green Galore, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Green Galore
Markers: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Green Galore
Misc.: Scallop Edge punch, Photo Corners punch, Ice Squares Rhinestone brads, mat pack, paper piercing tool, Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, adhesive of choice
- Use the scallop edge punch on Close to Cocoa CS (measures 2-1/8 x 4 after punched)
- Mount Green Galore (1-3/4 x 4) onto Cocoa CS; tie on Very Vanilla ribbon with the knot to the left.
- Punch the photo corner from a scrap piece of Close to Cocoa CS. Using the mat pack and piercing tool, pierce the smaller corner.
- Color your image with markers and stamp onto Naturals Ivory CS (2-1/4 x 2-7/8). I did each flower individually, not wanting to use the larger flower.
- Ink up the grass with Green Galore and stamp off on scrap paper and then stamp onto your main image.
- Mount the Naturals Ivory onto Ruby Red (2-1/2 x 3-1/8) and adhere photo corner.
- Stamp sentiment in the bottom right corner in Chocolate Chip.
- Mount green/cocoa layer and the stamp image layers to Kraft CS (5-1/4 x 4). Decide where you want your brads and attach them. Mount Kraft layer to Natural Ivory card base.
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop on the tour is The Weekend Stamper. Enjoy!