Inspired by Nature

One of the swaps I'm signed up for is an exact copy swap. You need to pick something from the catalog and create a copy of it. I spent several hours thumbing through looking at what sets I had and what I wanted to re-create. There were a lot of cards I would have liked to make but I don't have the textured cardstock that most of the cards use. I never noticed that so many of the samples in the catalog use the textured cardstock.

I ended up narrowing it down to two cards. I thought this one would get the most use by those in the swap. This card is on page 96 of the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature

CS: Old Olive, Really Rust, So Saffron, VV

Ink: Really Rust

Misc.: Markers: Old Olive, So Saffron, Really Rust; 3/8" vanilla taffeta; linen thread; mini library clips; Dimensionals; spritzer tool; eyelet border punch

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament