Always

I posted this over a year ago but by the time I get to stamp today, the time for sharing will be gone. I'm sure it will be new to someone that comes through. I sketched out a couple of ideas last night and I'm looking forward to making them happen.

Today I have 4 kids going to the orthodontist ($265/per kid - OUCH!). I expect two will be getting braces and I don't know about the twins, perhaps spacers and a tooth or two being pulled. One of them is getting to be a shark with teeth coming in behind others.

Stamps: Always
Paper: Apricot Appeal, WW, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DP
Ink: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette
Misc.: Pumpkin Pie and Rose Ribbon, circle and scallop punches, dimensionals, gems

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic