Always

I posted this over a year ago but by the time I get to stamp today, the time for sharing will be gone. I'm sure it will be new to someone that comes through. I sketched out a couple of ideas last night and I'm looking forward to making them happen.

Today I have 4 kids going to the orthodontist ($265/per kid - OUCH!). I expect two will be getting braces and I don't know about the twins, perhaps spacers and a tooth or two being pulled. One of them is getting to be a shark with teeth coming in behind others.

Stamps: Always
Paper: Apricot Appeal, WW, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DP
Ink: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette
Misc.: Pumpkin Pie and Rose Ribbon, circle and scallop punches, dimensionals, gems

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament