Bethlehem Christmas

I was asked to make some Christmas cards and I made several samples. I have to admit that this card looks fairly simple, but it is time consuming with all of the cutting. As I was cutting between the camels' legs, I was hoping this wouldn't be picked as "the one" that I had to make 50 of. The picture doesn't capture it well, but the oval has the gold Smooch spritz on it, and it looks fabulous with the shine.

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
CS: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Markers: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Misc.: Old Olive taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, gold glow Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament