Bethlehem Christmas

I was asked to make some Christmas cards and I made several samples. I have to admit that this card looks fairly simple, but it is time consuming with all of the cutting. As I was cutting between the camels' legs, I was hoping this wouldn't be picked as "the one" that I had to make 50 of. The picture doesn't capture it well, but the oval has the gold Smooch spritz on it, and it looks fabulous with the shine.

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
CS: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Markers: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Misc.: Old Olive taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, gold glow Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic