Christmas

When I bought this set, I envisioned the wreath acting as a frame to another image, or perhaps a sentiment inside. Yesterday I took time to stamp in the afternoon, which I don't usually do. My morning session was a bust and what I had made didn't turn out post worthy so I was determined to make something that I liked. The idea isn't new but it turned out well. I used two different colors of red rhinestones on the wreath. I sponged River Rock ink on the door panels to define them more. I sponged Garden Green ink over the wreath.

Stamps: Welcome Christmas
CS: Confetti White, Real Red
Ink: River Rock, Garden Green
Misc.: Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Gold brad, Real Red taffeta ribbon

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament