Fast and Fabulous

I have to admit this isn't my favorite card. I'm going to retry the sketch later. I went from what I remembered seeing yesterday and when I was going to link to it, I realized I omitted a layer. I haven't used the Poppy color yet, so I went with one of the suggestions from the color coach. Again, not my favorite. I will hopefully re-work the card this weekend and have an improved version to share.

So, my brain is mush. Perhaps why I'm struggling to come up with anything today. As I was putting the card together, thinking how tired I am, I realized I've had 16 hours of sleep total in the last 5 nights. I hope to sleep in tomorrow. Right now I'm getting ready to do some grocery shopping, tidy up the house and hopefully clean the porch before the kids get home. Tonight is a football game, last week was a scrimmage.

Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend and I'll see you Tuesday.

Stamps: Fast & Fabulous, Occasional Quotes

CS: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Confetti White

Ink: Poppy Parade, Basic Black

Misc.: Buttons, Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament