The last leaf

I cut out the twiggy branch of leaves (although the DP makes me think of wheat) a few weeks ago. It has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to do something with it. Today was the day. I was in the middle of the usual morning activities and was able to whip out this card.

I showed one of my kids this card and they asked why I keep using this set when I have so many others. I guess it is time to start using something else. I was thinking the other day how I'm always pulling the clear mount sets instead of the wood mounted ones now.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Occasional Quotes

CS: VV, Cajun Craze, Autumn Spice DP

Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso

Misc.: Button, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Wide Oval Punch, Piercing mat & tool


Now to get on with today's list. I see a lot of cooking/baking happening today.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament