Sweet Birthday Card

I'm in a mad dash right now to get to an appointment. I would love to be able to tell you that something happened that got in my way of plans for the day. Actually I can say that, it just isn't glamorous or exciting, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got up late today. I usually get up at 5:45 and today I got up at 6:45. While my morning is pure chaos, it is worth it. I went to bed at 2:30 reading a book for book club. I will definitely have it read for tonight. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

A birthday card because there are a lot of birthdays coming up in my little world.

Stamps: Birthday Bakery, Crazy for Cupcakes, Vintage Labels

CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, VV

Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip

Markers: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Misc.: Rhinestones, Oval punch, oval scallop punch, dimensionals, button, piercing tool, elegant lines embossing folder

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic