Sweet Birthday Card

I'm in a mad dash right now to get to an appointment. I would love to be able to tell you that something happened that got in my way of plans for the day. Actually I can say that, it just isn't glamorous or exciting, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got up late today. I usually get up at 5:45 and today I got up at 6:45. While my morning is pure chaos, it is worth it. I went to bed at 2:30 reading a book for book club. I will definitely have it read for tonight. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

A birthday card because there are a lot of birthdays coming up in my little world.

Stamps: Birthday Bakery, Crazy for Cupcakes, Vintage Labels

CS: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, VV

Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip

Markers: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Misc.: Rhinestones, Oval punch, oval scallop punch, dimensionals, button, piercing tool, elegant lines embossing folder

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament