Haunted House and Zucchini Blueberry Bread

No stamping for me this morning. I thought I would share a card from years ago that reminds me of the haunted house set in the catalog now. I always liked this image with the shaving cream background. Perhaps something you may want to try if you have the current set.

It has been at least 5 years since I made zucchini bread. Actually it was a zucchini apple bread that I made. I wanted to try a different version of zucchini bread. Zucchini blueberry sounded good and I have a lot of blueberries in the freezer for the lemon blueberry bread that I make and for the kids to make smoothies. I crammed the batter into 4 mini loaf pans, but you really need 5 to make it easier to get out of the pan. My husband is not a fan of zucchini and comments how his mother would sneak it in on him but he really liked the bread. I only had a couple of kids brave enough to try the bread but they liked it.


Zucchini Blueberry Bread

3 eggs, lightly beaten
1C oil
1T vanilla
2C sugar
1/4C brown sugar
3C shredded zucchini
3C flour
1t salt
1t baking powder
1/4t baking soda
1T cinnamon
1 pt. blueberries

Topping:
2/3C flour
1/2C brown sugar
1/2C sugar
1t cinnamon
1/2C chopped walnuts
1 stick softened butter

Beat the eggs, oil, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries.

Bake at 350 for 50 min. Cool for 20 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack.


Hope you have a fabulous day.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament